How to remove myself from the company? I am a minority share holder?
I am a minority share holder in a registered private limited company. But as i see there are disputes arising between the partners and i no longer wish to continue being in association with that company. How can take my money involved and leave the company?
We suggest you to make a written representation to the directors or partner of the company thereby stating that you are willing to sell your portion of the share to company and intend to move out of the arrangement.
Thereafter if any of the partners are interested then they can transfer the share in their name by share transfer form and pay your money.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What is legal value of bhulekh name on property land
- Where to file a case against CBSE for illegal termination of teacher?
- Have ancestral property paying tax but no proper documents how to sell
- Vacating the premises
- Subsequent gift deed of the same property