quesHow to remove myself from the company? I am a minority share holder?

I am a minority share holder in a registered private limited company. But as i see there are disputes arising between the partners and i no longer wish to continue being in association with that company. How can take my money involved and leave the company?

We suggest you to make a written representation to the directors or partner of the company thereby stating that you are willing to sell your portion of the share to company and intend to move out of the arrangement.

Thereafter if any of the partners are interested then they can transfer the share in their name by share transfer form and pay your money.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only