quesHow to remove myself from the company? I am a minority share holder?

I am a minority share holder in a registered private limited company. But as i see there are disputes arising between the partners and i no longer wish to continue being in association with that company. How can take my money involved and leave the company?

  • ans

    We suggest you to make a written representation to the directors or partner of the company thereby stating that you are willing to sell your portion of the share to company and intend to move out of the arrangement.


    Thereafter if any of the partners are interested then they can transfer the share in their name by share transfer form and pay your money.


  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Recovery lawyers in India

Similar questions

My father took a loan of 5lakhs from sbi as paramilitary loan. But he expired…

my father took a loan from pvt lenders 13 years back. we regularly paid the…

i give 10 lac loan to my friend by cash. he give me 2 signed…
FIR filed against a person who had to give back 9lakhs to me (including interest).…

Recovery Lawyers in India

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly