how to reduce the amount in decree against me
I have lost the civil suit and now the court has given decree order against me. And plaintiff has filed the execution. Hence i wish to make the payment but still want some relief as to reduce the amount or time to pay this whole amount. So, kindly advice me, is this possible yet or not ? Also, what is the execution procedure?
What is the nature of suit filed by plaintiff and decreed by court? Is it a recovery suit? If you want any relief as to reduction of amount ordered to be paid or extension of time for paying the amount then the only remedy is to file an appeal in the concerned court.
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What is the meaning of stage of case- compliance
- From where can I get financial support after my father's death
- Is it legal in India for a 20 year boy to live with and 19 year girl
- What is the procedure for registration of a company
- Claiming redundancy & other benefits for harassment.