×

queshow to reduce the amount in decree against me

I have lost the civil suit and now the court has given decree order against me. And plaintiff has filed the execution. Hence i wish to make the payment but still want some relief as to reduce the amount or time to pay this whole amount. So, kindly advice me, is this possible yet or not ? Also, what is the execution procedure?

• ansWhat is the nature of suit filed by plaintiff and decreed by court? Is it a recovery suit? If you want any relief as to reduction of amount ordered to be paid or extension of time for paying the amount then the only remedy is to file an appeal in the concerned court.

• Send Legal Notice For Recovery Of Dues with Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Recovery Legal Services