queshow to reduce the amount in decree against me

I have lost the civil suit and now the court has given decree order against me. And plaintiff has filed the execution. Hence i wish to make the payment but still want some relief as to reduce the amount or time to pay this whole amount. So, kindly advice me, is this possible yet or not ? Also, what is the execution procedure?

  • ansWhat is the nature of suit filed by plaintiff and decreed by court? Is it a recovery suit? If you want any relief as to reduction of amount ordered to be paid or extension of time for paying the amount then the only remedy is to file an appeal in the concerned court.

  • Send Legal Notice For Recovery Of Dues with Expert Lawyers
    Know More

    Click here to see all Recovery Legal Services
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Recovery lawyers in India

Similar questions

One of my friends has borrowed about 5.5 lakhs from me to help her family…

Hi all, In 2012 i have transferred Rs 6 lacks via cheque in my son…
what impact to next dhfl call to me for this matter he told we have…
I have been doing business with one of my customer from the past 9-10 years…

Recovery Lawyers in India

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

View all >>