quesHow to recover my salary from company that says is incurring losses

I joined a company 6 months ago and they did not tell me that they do not have license.

In Jan15 they said they are under loss and shutting and will ask me to join when re-open. On 24 Jan they said I need to leave.

On 15 feb they said will not give salary as company has got in loss because of me and if I insist, they will file false theft case against me.

How should I recover my 2 months salary from the company now? they are still operational.

  • ans


    The procedure to recover your money from the company is that you should send a legal notice to the company through a lawyer which bounds the company to reply to such notice within 30 days.

    And regarding threats of filing a false complaint, you can make a written complaint to the police station against the person or director of the company who is threatening you stating that you are threatened that a false complaint will be filed against you.

    Also you can bring into the notice of the concerned authorities that they are operating without license. And if any other labour law violations, that you know of, you can even highlight that.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Recovery lawyers in India

Similar questions

Hello Lawyer Sir, Last year I helped a friend with securing loan through me for…

I'm from Chennai, My friend from Madurai had asked me money. To help him, I…
I gave money to my friend on trust and he returned me my half money…

Recovery Lawyers in India

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly