How to recover my salary from company that says is incurring losses
I joined a company 6 months ago and they did not tell me that they do not have license.
In Jan15 they said they are under loss and shutting and will ask me to join when re-open. On 24 Jan they said I need to leave.
On 15 feb they said will not give salary as company has got in loss because of me and if I insist, they will file false theft case against me.
How should I recover my 2 months salary from the company now? they are still operational.
The procedure to recover your money from the company is that you should send a legal notice to the company through a lawyer which bounds the company to reply to such notice within 30 days.
And regarding threats of filing a false complaint, you can make a written complaint to the police station against the person or director of the company who is threatening you stating that you are threatened that a false complaint will be filed against you.
Also you can bring into the notice of the concerned authorities that they are operating without license. And if any other labour law violations, that you know of, you can even highlight that.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can the original terms/conditions of a terminated contract be changed
- Can a minor boy get married to major girl ?
- Government ceased all my retirement benefits. Can i approach any court
- Right of daughter on father's self acquired property
- Resignation from directors post