×

quesHow to recover my salary from company that says is incurring losses

I joined a company 6 months ago and they did not tell me that they do not have license.

In Jan15 they said they are under loss and shutting and will ask me to join when re-open. On 24 Jan they said I need to leave.

On 15 feb they said will not give salary as company has got in loss because of me and if I insist, they will file false theft case against me.

How should I recover my 2 months salary from the company now? they are still operational.

The procedure to recover your money from the company is that you should send a legal notice to the company through a lawyer which bounds the company to reply to such notice within 30 days.

And regarding threats of filing a false complaint, you can make a written complaint to the police station against the person or director of the company who is threatening you stating that you are threatened that a false complaint will be filed against you.

Also you can bring into the notice of the concerned authorities that they are operating without license. And if any other labour law violations, that you know of, you can even highlight that.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only