How to recover money loaned to someone
My father expired. Going through his pass book I found that he has given money through cheque to someone about 7 years back. He did not tell us about the outflow. Can i claim the money from the recipients now?
Claim would be barred by limitation as the loan was advanced by cheque more than 7 years back. You don't have any documentary evidence.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- Whether signature of seller necessary on every page of sale deed?
- Right of widowed daughter in law in father in law's property
- Is sale Deed valid if not signed by all sellers?
- How to withdraw a police complaint
- Protecting own land from neighbours