quesHow to recover money loaned to someone

My father expired. Going through his pass book I found that he has given money through cheque to someone about 7 years back. He did not tell us about the outflow. Can i claim the money from the recipients now?

  • ansClaim would be barred by limitation as the loan was advanced by cheque more than 7 years back. You don't have any documentary evidence.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Recovery lawyers in India

Similar questions

i had lent money to someone. mode of payment was cash with no written proof.…

I am law abiging citizen who had fallen prey to one of my colleque who…
one of my friend took loan from me and he said i will pay u…
If previous committee occurred losses and misuse of funds in transaction of society day to…

Recovery Lawyers in India

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly