Franchise has been bought business not started in time
I have taken a franchise before 6 months and still there business has not started. I have taken franchise for internet service provider, they told they will start within 1.5 month and its clearly written on the agreement and I have opened an office before 5 months and my expenses are running day by day and they're still telling me that they will start tomorrow, I am really interested of what possibilities exist of getting the full money back with interest?
Both the parties are bound by the terms of the agreement. Since one and half month has already been passed, legally speaking the other side is bound to compensate you for the delay it causes. However the compensation may vary or differ if the agreement speaks of something else. So before making any final comment, it is very important to look into the contents of the franchisee agreement especially compensation part.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can brother claim share in my property which was given to me by mother
- Procedure to file divorce case between Hindu girl and Muslim boy
- Can girl still file case for maintenance after final settlement?
- can my company recover incentive paid to me after i resign?
- Can I file an RTI to municipality for tax criteria