Franchise has been bought business not started in time

I have taken a franchise before 6 months and still there business has not started. I have taken franchise for internet service provider, they told they will start within 1.5 month and its clearly written on the agreement and I have opened an office before 5 months and my expenses are running day by day and they're still telling me that they will start tomorrow, I am really interested of what possibilities exist of getting the full money back with interest?

Both the parties are bound by the terms of the agreement. Since one and half month has already been passed, legally speaking the other side is bound to compensate you for the delay it causes. However the compensation may vary or differ if the agreement speaks of something else. So before making any final comment, it is very important to look into the contents of the franchisee agreement especially compensation part.