quesFaulty T-Shirts with print.

I ordered a 1000 t-shirts with prints from a supplier in India and they have been delivered in a very poor state. Most of the dark t-shirts have ironing marks on them and most have defects of the printed design on them. I've complained to Alibaba who i used to find them and they have suspended their account given the evidence i supplied. I would like to look into legal action to try and recover at least some of the money i paid for the t-shirts as i cannot sell them in the condition they are in. Can you help?

• ansYes, you can file suit for recovery of money against the losses you suffered. You can file criminal case of cheating as well. However both these will have to be filed in India and in that even your presence from time to time required which may not be suitable for you. So in alternative you can file case from UK also but the order if passed in favor will be difficult to execute in India. Check whether an Arbitration Clause is there in the contract between you and the supplier in which event you can initiate arbitration proceeding in UK which is easy to be executed in India.