Company took money for work. No work done. Office closed. What to do?
I live in Indirapuram, Ghaziabad. I had applied for Tatkal passport trough GSK Travels & Conferences on 15-05-2014. They took Rs3100 from me and told me that it will take 2 to 3 days for appointment process and 10 to 12 days for complete work but till now they have done nothing.
Their office is closed and they not taking my calls. What should I do?
You can register an FIR against the company by way of a written complaint under the offence of fraud and cheating (Section 420 of the Indian Penal Code).
You can also file a recovery suit for recovery of the amount paid and damages and compensation for the breach of contract.
Kindly contact us for any further details and action.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- My salary and expenses not received after termination
- Mother called by different names by other ladies any action possible
- How would liquidation of company effect arbitration proceedings
- Can someone nulify their void marriage after one year
- Received damage items from E-Commerce website what action can I take