Company not paying due amount of 2 years
My company provided security guards to a company. It has been more than 2 years that we have stopped doing business with each other. The firm has still not paid our dues which is an amount of approximately INR 244000/-. Can I take any legal against them?
You would have done into a contract with the firm? Your rights to take a legal action will be subjected to this contract.
Get this contract vetted by a lawyer to ascertain if the debts older than 2 years can be recovered.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Salary scaled down due to unauthorized absence can i challenge it?
- What is the procedure for divorce under Muslim law.
- Cheque bounced and party is not willing to pay on time, what to do?
- Wife left matrimonial home and filed false domestic violence case
- Aunt claiming share in father's property is it legal