Company not paying due amount of 2 years
My company provided security guards to a company. It has been more than 2 years that we have stopped doing business with each other. The firm has still not paid our dues which is an amount of approximately INR 244000/-. Can I take any legal against them?
You would have done into a contract with the firm? Your rights to take a legal action will be subjected to this contract.
Get this contract vetted by a lawyer to ascertain if the debts older than 2 years can be recovered.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Take hold of my property from 30 years (tenure of tenancy) old tenant
- car accident involving self
- Grandfather property with grandson. Does grandma entitled to share?
- Regarding how to solve cheque bouncing case
- Company not accepting notice period buyout option. What to do?