quesCompany not paying due amount of 2 years

My company provided security guards to a company. It has been more than 2 years that we have stopped doing business with each other. The firm has still not paid our dues which is an amount of approximately INR 244000/-. Can I take any legal against them?

• ansYou would have done into a contract with the firm? Your rights to take a legal action will be subjected to this contract.

Get this contract vetted by a lawyer to ascertain if the debts older than 2 years can be recovered.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only