Company not paying due amount of 2 years

My company provided security guards to a company. It has been more than 2 years that we have stopped doing business with each other. The firm has still not paid our dues which is an amount of approximately INR 244000/-. Can I take any legal against them?

Answers (1)

144 votes
You would have done into a contract with the firm? Your rights to take a legal action will be subjected to this contract.

Get this contract vetted by a lawyer to ascertain if the debts older than 2 years can be recovered.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles