quesCan company deduct tax from my salary, even if i already paid the tax?

I did a freelance job for a Pvt. Ltd. company, wherein they paid some of the invoices but didn't pay the last invoice and also deducted tax on the last invoice they paid. I have already paid a 10% tax to government out of the amount I didn't get.


Can I know what type of legal action I take?


  • ans


    We suggest you to send a legal notice thereby demanding the amount payable by the company, if they fail to take action within 30 days, you may file a suit for recovery against the company.


    Kindly contact us for any further details and action.  



  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Recovery lawyers in India

Similar questions

Hello, One of my friend took money from a private money lender at 6% p/m…

My bro had taken bussiness loan 3yr ago....without telling anyone at home..now bank file debt…

I had given some stitching work of about 70 pieces to someone in Bangalore. She…
My father built a house about 27 years back. He had taken a water connection…

Recovery Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Sukhwinder Singh Rai

  District Court, Ludhiana
 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly