Can company deduct tax from my salary, even if i already paid the tax?
I did a freelance job for a Pvt. Ltd. company, wherein they paid some of the invoices but didn't pay the last invoice and also deducted tax on the last invoice they paid. I have already paid a 10% tax to government out of the amount I didn't get.
Can I know what type of legal action I take?
We suggest you to send a legal notice thereby demanding the amount payable by the company, if they fail to take action within 30 days, you may file a suit for recovery against the company.
Kindly contact us for any further details and action.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How can my sister quash 498A case against my brother in law
- transfer of property- by paying the amount of the share
- Can I claim plot booked by my father when I was minor
- Can be take class action if builder does not full fills the promises
- Appeal in NCDRC for expunging a disparaging remark by a lower court