Can company deduct tax from my salary, even if i already paid the tax?

I did a freelance job for a Pvt. Ltd. company, wherein they paid some of the invoices but didn't pay the last invoice and also deducted tax on the last invoice they paid. I have already paid a 10% tax to government out of the amount I didn't get.

Can I know what type of legal action I take?

We suggest you to send a legal notice thereby demanding the amount payable by the company, if they fail to take action within 30 days, you may file a suit for recovery against the company.