who gets the property after the owner dies
A person of 35 years of age and his wife was 28, died in an accident. He owns a property on his name, from their marriage they have 3 year old daughter and even his mother is alive, so to whom that property will be transferred ? mother or daughter ?
if the owner of the property dies, then the property in question will be given to the existing legal heirs. Both the mother and daughter are the legal heirs of the property so they will share equal property rights.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can I get a government job when charged Arms Act.
- Adopted son has any right over her bio logical mother's property
- Flat has been cancelled by builder but till no refund received
- Boyfriends wife threatening to file case will this effect me?
- Car warranty claim issue company not providing insurance