queswho gets the property after the owner dies

A person of 35 years of age and his wife was 28, died in an accident. He owns a property on his name, from their marriage they have 3 year old daughter and even his mother is alive, so to whom that property will be transferred ? mother or daughter ?

  • ansif the owner of the property dies, then the property in question will be given to the existing legal heirs. Both the mother and daughter are the legal heirs of the property so they will share equal property rights.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

I have ancestral property (Residential) in U.P which belongs to my maternal grandfather and was…

Hello Sir, I am from Tamil Nadu. Some empty place there in front of my grandpa's…

There is some property earned & named by mother with father's support. There is also…

My husband died recently. He had one flat on his name. My in laws are…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Ekta Mehta

  Nizamuddin East
 Experience: 8 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly