VOC required for commercial space in residential prop.
I have purchased a non-residential property in Co-Operative Housing Society Mumbai. Electric Meter and Water Meter both are commercial and the seller is a Doctor. I am into business of Manufacturing office furniture and have a factory at dombivli. I need to set up my office for Marketing and designing purpose in the premises. But society is refusing to give NOC for the same as they say that the NOC can only be given to Professionals like Doctor, Architects, CA or lawyer.
As per the Indian law, you cannot use residential premises for commercial purposes.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Son-in-law and daughter not getting along. What are daughter's right?
- Married to cousin in temple now denying to marriage what can I do
- Filing for divorce. How to avoid wife from taking my joint property?
- Parents died without a will how can children claim share
- Can sisters claim share in ancestral property after fathers death