Uncle made a forged Will. How can my mother take equal share?
My maternal grandfather passed away. The total property value is of around 11 crores. Now my maternal uncle is offering 12 lacs to my mother. What can we do? My uncle also made a forged Will. What to do?
you should immedietly lodge an FIR against him with local police for forgery and cheating. still if it doesnt work then file an application complaint in writing with local police and CC to Commissioner Of police keep all the acknowledgment with you, on failure of police to take the action then you can file private criminal case for offenses of forgery and cheating under penal code. simultanously you must issue a legal notice and file civil suit for your share i.e. partition and claim all the reliefs you are in need.
Advocate Sagar KothariDistrict Court Shivajinagar, Pune
You need to challenge the will in order to prove that same is forged one and also have to file suit for partition along with application for interim relief in the form of injunction
Advocate Radhika PachporErandwane, Pune
You firstly secure copy of will , verifying everything through a lawyer n then challenge the said will along with suit for partition. You have to prove that will is fordged one. Don't sign any documents which uncle insist.
Advocate Pramod KaleDistrict Court, Shivajinagar, Pune
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- False 498A and 304B dowry case after wife's suicide
- can my husband have the custody of my child?
- Land leased out to grandfather and 4 others. Am i legal lessee now?
- Builder not returning booking amount what are my legal rights
- what should i do against the false case by my dead wife?