quesUncle made a forged Will. How can my mother take equal share?

My maternal grandfather passed away. The total property value is of around 11 crores. Now my maternal uncle is offering 12 lacs to my mother. What can we do? My uncle also made a forged Will. What to do?

• ansyou should immedietly lodge an FIR against him with local police for forgery and cheating. still if it doesnt work then file an application complaint in writing with local police and CC to Commissioner Of police keep all the acknowledgment with you, on failure of police to take the action then you can file private criminal case for offenses of forgery and cheating under penal code. simultanously you must issue a legal notice and file civil suit for your share i.e. partition and claim all the reliefs you are in need.

Advocate Sagar Kothari

District Court Shivajinagar, Pune

• ansHello
    You need to challenge the will in order to prove that same is forged one and also have to file suit for partition along with application for interim relief in the form of injunction

Advocate Radhika Pachpor

Erandwane, Pune

• ansYou firstly secure copy of will , verifying everything through a lawyer n then challenge the said will along with suit for partition. You have to prove that will is fordged one. Don't sign any documents which uncle insist.

Advocate Pramod Kale

District Court, Shivajinagar, Pune