I owned one shop in building, terrace rights are with builder, now I have rent my shop for atm, builder is asking fix amount per month for dish installation. Is it legal?
Generally for installation of dish antenna no money is payable to builder, terrace forms part of common area and no exclusive rights vest with the builder, form a cooperative society of all members of building so that all members are free of builder extortion tactics.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Sister pledged gold. Bank asking to repay father's loan to get gold.
- Husband and in laws harassed for money I earn what action can I take
- Is decree taken by playing fraud against minor valid?
- Applied for Govt. Job but case pending in court
- Illegal retrenchment by a company whom to approach