Soft launch or pre-launch valid in UP
Is soft launch or pre-launch is valid in U.P. I heard about a ruling from Supreme Court that this is not valid, if true could you please provide me that ruling details.
A pre-launch (or soft launch) is a situation where a developer informs an inner circle of brokers and investors of the availability of properties in a project that has not been officially put on the market. Word of this arrangement spreads by word of mouth and email but does not figure on the developer's website or in other marketing media. "Investing in pre-launched projects is a high-risk undertaking, buyers must keep in mind that the project might not have got all required approvals or might not be cleared for home loan approvals by lenders. Another risk is that the project could be delayed or even shelved if the developer is not able to raise enough money. it is best to avoid these projects . Buy a flat after builder has obtained all approvals and building has been granted an Occupation certificate .
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Paid amount for the flat but received possession yet
- Insurance agencies on relatives. How can i transfer it in my name?
- Mental and physical torture by in laws how to file for maintenance
- difference between Section 144(2) and Section 145 of Cr.pc?
- loan for buying flat without agreement from relative