selling of land
I got 30 cents of land from my father after my wedding. Its in my and my husbands name. I have got 2 children. I am now thinking of selling the same. I dont want my children to use the same. Can they file a case against me on the name of property inheritence?
i presume gift deed was executed by your father in respect of his self acquired property . you and your husband are absolute owners of said property you dont need your children consent for selling the said land
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Not married legally wife is asking maintenance after 11 years
- Where can i get changes made in my SSC certificate.
- How to get case files from court from which acquitted in 2005?
- What does the term "disposed off" mean?
- Can we get police protection if we elope and marry from our families?