quesselling of land

I got 30 cents of land from my father after my wedding. Its in my and my husbands name. I have got 2 children. I am now thinking of selling the same. I dont want my children to use the same. Can they file a case against me on the name of property inheritence?

  • ansi presume gift deed was executed by your father in respect of his self acquired property . you and your husband are absolute owners of said property you dont need your children consent for selling the said land

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

I am only daughter from hindu family.My father has purchased and registered a land on…
My father in law owned a flat self acquired in a co operative housing society.…
I came across a builder who is selling residential land in various plot sizes as…
I am hindu by religion.My father bought a land in 1984 and constructed a house…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly