selling of land
I got 30 cents of land from my father after my wedding. Its in my and my husbands name. I have got 2 children. I am now thinking of selling the same. I dont want my children to use the same. Can they file a case against me on the name of property inheritence?
i presume gift deed was executed by your father in respect of his self acquired property . you and your husband are absolute owners of said property you dont need your children consent for selling the said land
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Uncle sold property of grandmother by deceiving mother and no consent
- Where should a firm apply to become an arbitrator in India?
- Spy call recording of wife phone. Can i use it as defense in 498 case?
- Ex company asking for compensation in lieu of notice period what to do
- Builder is refusing to pay booking amount what to do