Selling a self owned portion of building.
I have a one storey Building (Ground + 1st floor) in Bangalore which is 4 years old on 30/40 site dimension. I have a bank loan on whole building to the tune of 35 lacs. As iam facing hardship to pay EMI , I am planning to sell the One portion of the house (Ground Floor) & retain 1 st floor. Ground floor has two bedrooms with hall, kitchen & bathrooms & separate entrance. Please let me know legal formalities in Bangalore to sell only one portion of the house.
You need to execute an agreement to sell with the prospective purchaser and then cause the sale deed to be registered in his favor. Further, as your property is mortgaged you need to get consent from the bank to get the portion of the property sold. You have involved the bank in the transaction so that bank should release half of its charge over the property and re-fix the EMI amount after you pay lump-sum amount.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- how can I recover money from untraceable person
- Husband took child forcefully what can be done
- Are tenants restricted from using terrace.
- Can i get a government job when case against me is pending in court?
- Filing divorce while harassment complaint has been filed against me