Sale Through Power Of Attorney
Can i transfer the property to myself where i have been entrusted power of attorney holder of my dad. is there any judgment where this is legal, where the power of attorney holder is selling property to himself.
First of all we will have to examine the power of attorney?
On the basis of power of attorney it is very difficult to transfer to yourself.
Please specify how will you pay money to your father?
Whether you will execute sale deed.
Provide complete facts then we can provide you legal solution
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Physical cruelty by the upper caste
- Lady belonging to SC category beaten by colleague
- In law's Interference Causing trouble in my Marriage Life.
- Whether property prices have reduced after demonetisation
- Refusal to give valid car registration documents despite full payment