Property went under bifurcation.
My property has initially undergone bifurcation in the year 1966-67 as: 1) 47 1/2 by 45 And a passage of 4 1/2 belonging to this 2) 37 1/2 by 45 and having the rights to use the passage belonging to point 1 First one is my property now. Now, my lawyer is asking whether I have done a khata for the passage measurement. When I checked my khata certificate, it only describes that khata has been changed to my name. It does not include any measurements etc etc.
My question is, 1) if the bifurcated sale deed khata exists, how can we get a copy? 2) in case if the bifurcated khata has details about the passage, does it get automatically transferred to me in 2003? 3) in case if the bifurcated khata didn't had the passage measurement, is it possible to add it now? Please answer to the above questions.
Get certified copies of the bifurcated sale deed from Sub-Registrar's Office. Get certified copy of bifurcated Khata from BBMP. If bifurcated Khata shows the measurement of 47.5 feet x 45 feet, it means that the passage of 4.5 feet belongs to you and gets transferred to you. Yes, it is possible if you can produce the sale deed of 1966-67 showing the bifurcation. If you apply to BBMP for Khata extract you can get it alongwith measurements
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Police is calling us with the vehicle & driver & Related papers
- Can I buy property from SC category person
- Family against love marriage
- Online product ordered and cancelled by buyer but money not returned
- Is it legal to buy a free hold property through an agent?