property was sold without some paper work
I bought a flat in 2009 from a builder and financed by bank. Now when I sold it to another person nagar nigam passed map is not in document and whole area is also not registered (one room and kitchen are not shown in map). When I asked builder he said it happened to all other flats too. My flat is sold to that third person and he gave full amount in cash. I want to know that the registry of my flat could be cancelled by him without my consent. I did not hide any legal documents to him
If the agreement in favour of the subsequent purchaser has been registered and stamped then ownership has transferred to him. The registered deed cannot be cancelled unilaterally by the purchaser. After ownership has transferred to the purchaser he cannot cancel the registry except if there is a consensus to this effect between him and the seller.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Minimum age of marriage for a girl
- process for terminating an ongoing agreement
- rti in a private educational institution
- Wife filed false cases want custody of child who is completing 7 years
- What option do i have if my firm has not paid my 2 months salary?