Property purchase on maiden name.
Can a married woman purchase a property in Mumbai under her maiden name?
Yes. A married woman enjoys the same rights which have been conferred on men.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- I have a house on my name. Brother pressuring me to sell the house.
- can son daughter object to father selling his self acquired property
- How can we make Khatian?
- Took joint loan now brothers not allowing to enter in the house
- Father took everything and left us how can we claim property from him