Property purchase on maiden name.
Can a married woman purchase a property in Mumbai under her maiden name?
Yes. A married woman enjoys the same rights which have been conferred on men.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What are my right to the roof if i share the property with my brother?
- Jurisdiction to file a divorce case against wife
- Builder not abiding by the contract terms, What action can i take?
- Can I present cheque for dishonour if 3 months validity is over
- Shares in husband's flat after his death.