Property purchase on maiden name.
Can a married woman purchase a property in Mumbai under her maiden name?
Yes. A married woman enjoys the same rights which have been conferred on men.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to apply for divorce and child custody
- Buyer did not pay for 2 products what action can I take against them
- Not Relieving me due to pending case filed by the non customer
- Stamp Duty Payable for flat in Mumbai with residence as of April 1984
- Completed work in my company but F and F not paid till date what to do