I have a government land where my family is residing from 1958. we paid all taxes related to this land till now . I'm asking that can we become owner of this land?
In what capacity you are paying the tax for the said land? 2. In what capacity you are residing there? As a tenant or an occupier? 3. For getting the ownership of the land, you need to have patta issued by the Govt making you the owner of the land.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Working as freelancer with a friend not paying the due amount
- Not able to pay loan bank issued legal notice What can I do
- how much time to wait after sending cheque bounce notice
- Property auctioned by bank how can we get it back?
- Person who stole my cheque threatening me to get me behind bars.