quesProperty ownership

I have a government land where my family is residing from 1958. we paid all taxes related to this land till now . I'm asking that can we become owner of this land?

  • ansIn what capacity you are paying the tax for the said land? 2. In what capacity you are residing there? As a tenant or an occupier? 3. For getting the ownership of the land, you need to have patta issued by the Govt making you the owner of the land.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

I have a flat in a society where the building has more than 30 flats…

My dad had done a sale agreement to our lessee in 2008.There were multiple sale…
Hi Sir/Madam, My father had bought a property in 1987 which was not registered and…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly