Property lease and sale deed
I would like to know about the lease and sale deed. Does a lessee get title deed after lease period is over and consideration is paid to lessor? What is the minimum lease cum sale deed period?
Lease cum sale deed normally is executed by a government authority. The housing board, after expiry of the lease period, will execute a sale deed in favor of the purchaser.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Is NOC required from children for selling property?
- Intercast marriage problem and govt not supporting my marriage
- After cancellation of cheque can holder present the same in bank
- Not providing occupancy certificate.
- Cheque Payment stopped and Now Not Agreeing to pay.