Property lease and sale deed
I would like to know about the lease and sale deed. Does a lessee get title deed after lease period is over and consideration is paid to lessor? What is the minimum lease cum sale deed period?
Lease cum sale deed normally is executed by a government authority. The housing board, after expiry of the lease period, will execute a sale deed in favor of the purchaser.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Delay in possession of flat where can I file the complaint
- what action can be taken against my friend who has taken money from me
- Issue with Husband. No outcome. What should i do about it?
- Family loan default by brother
- Harassment by ilegal money lender what can I do.