Property lease and sale deed
I would like to know about the lease and sale deed. Does a lessee get title deed after lease period is over and consideration is paid to lessor? What is the minimum lease cum sale deed period?
Lease cum sale deed normally is executed by a government authority. The housing board, after expiry of the lease period, will execute a sale deed in favor of the purchaser.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- House was built using ancestral money how can we claim our share
- Changing daughter's surname what is the procedure.
- Don't want to give divorce to my husband
- Plan to get post dated cheque for money given what action if bounced
- Unfair punishment by CO what to do