Property in Wife name & Rent Agreement in Husband name
A property is in my wife's name but the rental agreement was done in my name. Is it legally valid and safe?
If the property is standing in name of wife then the ental agreement has to be done in her name only. You are not the owner of the property. Also, the agreement has to be duly stamped and registered.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- My sister in law doesn't want to appear for the summons in Baroda.
- Physical relation made by guy by giving False promise of marriage
- Claim property while I have surname of Adhikari instead of Panwar.
- Lady belonging to SC category beaten by colleague
- Mistakenly Signed on other's document on behalf that person, advise