Property in Wife name & Rent Agreement in Husband name
A property is in my wife's name but the rental agreement was done in my name. Is it legally valid and safe?
If the property is standing in name of wife then the ental agreement has to be done in her name only. You are not the owner of the property. Also, the agreement has to be duly stamped and registered.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Nana died without any Will. Does everyone have share in that property
- Parents government employee who all entitled to their job after death
- Divorce from a guy who lives in Srilanka. How can we proceed on this?
- Landlord asking for notice period even after expiry if rent agreement
- Paid builder but he neither giving possession nor money what action