quesProperty in Wife name & Rent Agreement in Husband name

A property is in my wife's name but the rental agreement was done in my name. Is it legally valid and safe?

  • ansIf the property is standing in name of wife then the ental agreement has to be done in her name only. You are not the owner of the property. Also, the agreement has to be duly stamped and registered.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

My father is holding a 3 BHK flat in mumbai in his sole name which…
We are Sunni Muslims and my elder brother is serving life imprisonment since 11 years…
My grand mother has expired and left a will in that she has clearly distribute…
Dear Respectable Lawyers, I bought a land in my native 10 years ago where I…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly