Partitioned ancestral property.
We have purchased a property from a person which was her partitioned ancestral property. The persons brother has filed a case against this sale stating that he still has a share in this property. Is there any ruling against his plea?
No ruling is a bible which can apply to all cases of similar nature. The facts of no two cases can ever be same. If a case has been filed by the brothers of seller then engage a lawyer and show him all the related documents so that he can chalk out your defense.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Is statement given to police is admissible in court
- What is the procedure for mutual divorce under christian laws
- Partition as I wanted to claim share in my father's property
- Agency not delivering project post taking advance forcing to pay
- Living separately for more then 4 years can we get divorce