×

quesPartitioned ancestral property.

We have purchased a property from a person which was her partitioned ancestral property. The persons brother has filed a case against this sale stating that he still has a share in this property. Is there any ruling against his plea?

• ansNo ruling is a bible which can apply to all cases of similar nature. The facts of no two cases can ever be same. If a case has been filed by the brothers of seller then engage a lawyer and show him all the related documents so that he can chalk out your defense.