Neighbors refuse to share annual lift maintenance.
I live in a builder flat. There are nine flats in this plot who share two elevators. There's one elevator for six flats and the second for three flats. All the occupants of eight flats are refusing to pay AMC for one elevator used by us. According to them since they are not using it they do not wish to pay for it. But they still want us to pay for other maintenance like water, security, electricity for elevator! Its clearly mentioned in house deed that the vends shall be liable to pay and contribute 1/9 th expenses only. What are my legal remedies? I want to discontinue paying for any kind of maintenance since they all are selfish.
In your case, I suggest that you move a case for recovery of the AMC sums due, also demand injunction from the court to prevent the flat owners from using common services.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- If FIR is filed is there any way of taking the case back
- Not received household goods transported even after 2 months
- Wife filed false case and demanding my house
- When do I have to pay 3 percent property value to the court
- Can a company misuse my Pan card details