quesNeighbors refuse to share annual lift maintenance.

I live in a builder flat. There are nine flats in this plot who share two elevators. There's one elevator for six flats and the second for three flats. All the occupants of eight flats are refusing to pay AMC for one elevator used by us. According to them since they are not using it they do not wish to pay for it. But they still want us to pay for other maintenance like water, security, electricity for elevator! Its clearly mentioned in house deed that the vends shall be liable to pay and contribute 1/9 th expenses only. What are my legal remedies? I want to discontinue paying for any kind of maintenance since they all are selfish.

• ansIn your case, I suggest that you move a case for recovery of the AMC sums due, also demand injunction from the court to prevent the flat owners from using common services.