My share of property to be covered
Property is in the name of 5 persons. 2 persons have covered extra area from balance. Out of 3, 1 has sold his property (property registered in his name), but property is short for 3. He has filed a case for his land mark but he withdraw case after three year and its land purchased 8 year back. Now I want cover my land as per document. Is it possible because they can oppose. I have not file any case against any 4 due to all are powerful.
Can you explain which is in e-copy? File has been taken up on the application that he does not want to pursue the present suite and withdraw the same. In view of the above statement, the suite is hereby dismissed as withdrawn. Let it be consigned to record room due to some misprinting in this.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Stop payment of cheque prior to encashment
- Case filed under 534 D IPC(stalking) against me. What to do
- Company not giving PF amount what legal action can we take
- Husband making investments in father's name. Do i have any share in it
- Husband refusing to take care of child