×

quesMy share of property to be covered

Property is in the name of 5 persons. 2 persons have covered extra area from balance. Out of 3, 1 has sold his property (property registered in his name), but property is short for 3. He has filed a case for his land mark but he withdraw case after three year and its land purchased 8 year back. Now I want cover my land as per document. Is it possible because they can oppose. I have not file any case against any 4 due to all are powerful.

• ansCan you explain which is in e-copy? File has been taken up on the application that he does not want to pursue the present suite and withdraw the same. In view of the above statement, the suite is hereby dismissed as withdrawn. Let it be consigned to record room due to some misprinting in this.