quesMy share of property to be covered

Property is in the name of 5 persons. 2 persons have covered extra area from balance. Out of 3, 1 has sold his property (property registered in his name), but property is short for 3. He has filed a case for his land mark but he withdraw case after three year and its land purchased 8 year back. Now I want cover my land as per document. Is it possible because they can oppose. I have not file any case against any 4 due to all are powerful.

  • ansCan you explain which is in e-copy? File has been taken up on the application that he does not want to pursue the present suite and withdraw the same. In view of the above statement, the suite is hereby dismissed as withdrawn. Let it be consigned to record room due to some misprinting in this.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Richaa Kapoor

  Delhi High Court
 Experience: 25 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly