×

quesMental torture by housing chairman.

Our housing society's chairman had displayed my 7 year old son's name as a culprit for car scratchier on society notice board. CCTV footage they had shown me had doesn't prove that. Any legal help to save us from this mental torture please.

• ansIssue notice to Chairman/Secretary and other members of managing committee to forthwith remove your son name as culprit for car scratches from the notice board . in addition to tender an unconditional apology which should be prominently displayed on the notice board. In said notice mention that in event no action is taken by Managing Committee you will be constrained to file criminal complaint for defamation under section 50 of IPC against office bearers of society . further mention in said notice that you shall be filing suit for damages against society and its office bearers in case unconditional apology is not received within period of 7 days of receipt of notice.