Mental torture by housing chairman.
Our housing society's chairman had displayed my 7 year old son's name as a culprit for car scratchier on society notice board. CCTV footage they had shown me had doesn't prove that. Any legal help to save us from this mental torture please.
Issue notice to Chairman/Secretary and other members of managing committee to forthwith remove your son name as culprit for car scratches from the notice board . in addition to tender an unconditional apology which should be prominently displayed on the notice board. In said notice mention that in event no action is taken by Managing Committee you will be constrained to file criminal complaint for defamation under section 50 of IPC against office bearers of society . further mention in said notice that you shall be filing suit for damages against society and its office bearers in case unconditional apology is not received within period of 7 days of receipt of notice.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- Procedure to register a will
- Can two disciplinary proceedings be started simultaneously on employee
- How to recover unpaid invoices from previous company
- Do I have to go to the native land to get the property transferred.
- SLP converted to civil appeal will it take more time now or less