quesloan for buying flat without agreement from relative

I want to buy a flat of 30 lakhs from a promoter but do not have any cash and want to borrow it. One of my relatives is ready to pay the whole amount however does want to give it as a gift nor does he want to sign any agreement stating that we have taken this amount as loan from him. Is there any mid way out as i desperately want that flat and i am not eligible to take a loan as i already have 2 lakhs personal loan in my name

  • ansIt seems that your relative wants to help you but does not want a record of the same for the reasons best known to him. If you take his money without proof/agreement etc. you may end up in trouble as to your source of money/income to buy the flat.

    So, it is not advisable to go for such transaction unless he is ready to pen that the same is taken by you as a loan from him.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

I have a property.7 kathas land.few months before i started the construction of 3 shops…

Does the daughter has any rights in the property which her father and her brothers…
I want to transfer all my assets to my wife but not liabilities linked to…
If a home which is occupied jointly by its heirs,who are the sons of the…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly