Les in carpet area as promised previously by builders
My complaint is against the builders of my newly purchased flat. The problem is that the carpet area of the flat is less than the area promised by the builders. After the continuous and long discussions for 6 months and after measuring the carpet area 5-6 times , the builders at first place agreed to pay me the compensation in the way that they will get the interior wood work done from there own and adjusting the less carpet area amount in the wood work. But after the wood work is done, the builders are now refusing to adjust the whole amount .. they are saying that they'll just pay the half amount i.e. Rs. 27000 (half payment). After this I told them that i'll take necessary actions against them; they mentioned after this that they'll not pay a single penny now.
Please suggest me that do i hold a valid case against them or not and if yes then how do i proceed with the case.
First give a legal notice then file a case in consumer forum
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Builder delayed possession for 2 years can I file for compensation
- Can I get divorce legally without going to the court?
- In 1st enquiry FIR filed on one person what will happen in 2nd enquiry
- Friend's wife filed false 498 A case against him
- Can I file a case after 30 days of cheque bounce