legal documents for payments
what should i do for the advance paid amount to owner for a site in prior to registration? 2. If i am willing to have a power of attorney for the site, is it possible to get that done and what needs to be done for that and what all authority i will be having? 3. If i am getting an agreement done what would be the legal value and maximum validity of the agreement for revenue site?
you can enter into MOU or agreement for sale . the detailed terms and conditions as to the price to be paid for purchase of site , time for making payment , receipt of earnest money should be incorporated in agreement it should also mention consequences in case full payment is not made within stipulated period . get MOU or agreement drafted by local lawyer . seller wont issue any POA to you as only advance payment has been made till date
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Charging Import tax on a product already bought in India
- Claimant made correction in sale deed after attestation how to cancel
- Bail application for uncle in anti-corruption case
- How to claim as brothers not wiling to give share in parents property
- Divorce in US. Will it be valid India?