queslegal documents for payments

what should i do for the advance paid amount to owner for a site in prior to registration? 2. If i am willing to have a power of attorney for the site, is it possible to get that done and what needs to be done for that and what all authority i will be having? 3. If i am getting an agreement done what would be the legal value and maximum validity of the agreement for revenue site?

  • ans you can enter into MOU or agreement for sale . the detailed terms and conditions as to the price to be paid for purchase of site , time for making payment , receipt of earnest money should be incorporated in agreement it should also mention consequences in case full payment is not made within stipulated period . get MOU or agreement drafted by local lawyer . seller wont issue any POA to you as only advance payment has been made till date

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

i have given an huge amount of money in return for a land for a…
I have a joint property (residential plot of 1200 sqft) along with my sister in…
One of my property which sold out. this property have only possession no any other…

My Agricultural land had been aquired by a Wind turbine Private company in 2013,some amount…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly