quesLand on father and grandfathers name can uncle claim share

Hi my father land is on my grandfather name and both are no more and my tauji and chacha are against us what can be done can a signature on blank paper will be sufficient by both of them

  • ansDear Sir

    No it will not be enough and this is not the right way of dealing with such complicated matters. You need to take expert legal advise to deal with this matter.

    Your sincerely
    Farhat Warsi, Advocate

    Advocate Farhat Warsi Singh

      JMD Regent Square, Gurgaon

  • ansyou have all the right on the property as per the customary laws, ( depends on religion Hindu or Muslim) on the property of your grand father and you can claim the right in the property and your tauji and uncle can not stop you to avail your rights if your grand father had not execute any will Vasiyatnama

    Advocate Shivender Singh Tanwar

      Sector 12, Faridabad

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

Is a married daughter eligible for a share in dead father's property? It's a ancestral…

Dear All, The issue: Two years back I bought a property (a flat which was…

Dear Sir, i got married last year in 2014 my husband was divorced in 2013…

I'm from(hindu), like to check if daughters have any share in Partition? as per new…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly