Land on father and grandfathers name can uncle claim share
Hi my father land is on my grandfather name and both are no more and my tauji and chacha are against us what can be done can a signature on blank paper will be sufficient by both of them
No it will not be enough and this is not the right way of dealing with such complicated matters. You need to take expert legal advise to deal with this matter.
Farhat Warsi, Advocate
Advocate Farhat Warsi SinghSushant Lok Ph 2, Gurgaon
you have all the right on the property as per the customary laws, ( depends on religion Hindu or Muslim) on the property of your grand father and you can claim the right in the property and your tauji and uncle can not stop you to avail your rights if your grand father had not execute any will Vasiyatnama
Advocate Shivender Singh TanwarSector 12, Faridabad
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can an employee in a Trust be accountable after being terminated
- Lent money to friend for business. Now not wiling to return.
- Can i cancel previous resignation and re apply for new one
- i and my friend give one person surety and i give two empty cheque
- What is wifes share in her husbands ancestral property after his death