×

quesLand on father and grandfathers name can uncle claim share

Hi my father land is on my grandfather name and both are no more and my tauji and chacha are against us what can be done can a signature on blank paper will be sufficient by both of them

• ansDear Sir

No it will not be enough and this is not the right way of dealing with such complicated matters. You need to take expert legal advise to deal with this matter.

Your sincerely
    Farhat Warsi, Advocate

Advocate Farhat Warsi Singh

JMD Regent Square, Gurgaon

• ansyou have all the right on the property as per the customary laws, ( depends on religion Hindu or Muslim) on the property of your grand father and you can claim the right in the property and your tauji and uncle can not stop you to avail your rights if your grand father had not execute any will Vasiyatnama

Advocate Shivender Singh Tanwar

Sector 12, Faridabad