Land acquired quashing.
My agricultural land ie 23 guntas was acquired for revenue dept quatress from last 23 years back but still not taken position and award also not taken is it possible to quashing that acquisition?
Definitely, you can file a petition before the High Court to Quash that order.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Take hold of my property from 30 years (tenure of tenancy) old tenant
- getting child custody of son who is 6 years old now
- How to recover the advance amount given to buy property?
- Can brother file case on siblings to claim share in property sold
- Can I legally move my in-laws from the house that is in my name