Land acquired quashing.
My agricultural land ie 23 guntas was acquired for revenue dept quatress from last 23 years back but still not taken position and award also not taken is it possible to quashing that acquisition?
Definitely, you can file a petition before the High Court to Quash that order.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Case against Johnson Lifts for Negligence for Lift under AMC
- Land dispute by brother by transferring in his name
- Issue with pagdi house tenants staying upstairs not responding
- What are the provisions to go on a strike
- Grandson's right in grandparent's property