Interim stay on family property.
The family property of father of 4 daughters is taken by fathers brother. EC is coming in the name of father. but patta is changed. Revenue Development officer gave order in favor of 4 daughters. But the same was stopped by interim stay by madurai high court. How to cancel it? What is the time limit for interim stay?
It is an interim order pending hearing and final disposal of the motion. Court may after considering your reply and after arguments vacate the order.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can siblings claim share in joint property of brother and parents
- Grandfather's part of property sold by father and uncle. How to stop?
- Can daughters challenge gift deed
- Daughter's right after supreme court judgement
- Wife is educated can she claim maintenance