quesIn possession of ancestral property for 50 yrs. How can i sell it?

Sir, I am holding ancestral residential property land registered with my great grandpa. Me and my father living their from last 50, 60 years. Property land registered : Great Grandpa Electricity Bill on: Late My Father Water meter : Grand Father Now i don't want to hold this property any more.

Request you to please tell me procedure to sale this property in legal aspect.

As you stated that the property is ancestral,
    you cannot sell the whole property but can only sell your share in the ancestral property.

For selling your share you need to make a full declaration that the property is ancestral and your share in the property is (xyz) acres and you are selling the same through a sale deed.