In possession of ancestral property for 50 yrs. How can i sell it?
Sir, I am holding ancestral residential property land registered with my great grandpa. Me and my father living their from last 50, 60 years. Property land registered : Great Grandpa Electricity Bill on: Late My Father Water meter : Grand Father Now i don't want to hold this property any more.
Request you to please tell me procedure to sale this property in legal aspect.
As you stated that the property is ancestral,
you cannot sell the whole property but can only sell your share in the ancestral property.
For selling your share you need to make a full declaration that the property is ancestral and your share in the property is (xyz) acres and you are selling the same through a sale deed.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- whom to report about late case hearing going on in high court.
- builder evading phone calls by switching off mobile
- Can police carry search with copy of search warrant issued by court
- Co. later accepted my regisnation when i made a request to revoke it?
- Annexure D wife name change to new name after marriage -passport