how to clarify multiple factor of new land acquisition
Iam having 20 acars of agricultural land in Tadimalla village Nidadavolu Mandal,out of which 2-48 was acquired under new land acquisition act 2013. The highest sales value was recorded in Nidadavolu Sub-Registar office Rs 460000. As per Govt of Ap norms compensation shall be calculated as per the provisions laid down under sec 26to30 read with First Schedule.The multiplication factor under item (2) of the First schedule for rural areas shall be 1.25. Let me knew the caliculation of market value, whether it is 460000*1.25 OR 460000*2.25 kindly clarify. Because my land acquisition officer calculate 460000*1.25=575000 plus 100% solarium =1150000 whether it is correct.
The multiplication factor varies depending upon the distance of your acquired land from the urban area, Ascertain the distance of your said land from the urban area and the multiplication factor fixed by the Govt. for the area where your land is situated for paying the compensation while acquiring your land, The solatium has been correctly fixed at 100% for acquiring your land by the Govt.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- College not refunding fees
- Paid for immigration but not provided what time limit for filing case
- Tenants not evicting even after expiry of 11 months agreement
- What is the procedure to file case in consumer court?
- Husband not allowing to meet my parents what to do