how to apply for refund of property challan?
I have made a property challan at Panvel, Mumbai. The challan was made Online via IDBI bank. I have cancelled the property purchase. How do I get the challan Refund?
Have you informed the authority that you have cancelled the purchase of the property for which you have paid through the challan? Check the rules prescribed by the authority for such refund and apply accordingly.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Lending money to relatives legally
- How to remove a one of the defendant's name from my case?
- Terms and conditions for starting a new website.
- Wife of friend threatening to file adultery case against me.
- Builder not refunding money after cancellation of booking