how to apply for refund of property challan?
I have made a property challan at Panvel, Mumbai. The challan was made Online via IDBI bank. I have cancelled the property purchase. How do I get the challan Refund?
Have you informed the authority that you have cancelled the purchase of the property for which you have paid through the challan? Check the rules prescribed by the authority for such refund and apply accordingly.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Non-payment of Refund amount from Builder
- Contractual office head can sign the official leterhead
- Is affidavit sufficient to verify my two different names on documents
- Procedure for cancellation of NOC
- Divorcee daughter forcefully staying in our house what to do