how to apply for refund of property challan?
I have made a property challan at Panvel, Mumbai. The challan was made Online via IDBI bank. I have cancelled the property purchase. How do I get the challan Refund?
Have you informed the authority that you have cancelled the purchase of the property for which you have paid through the challan? Check the rules prescribed by the authority for such refund and apply accordingly.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Effective date of agreement.
- What is the procedure for registration of Sole proprietorship Law firm
- Can I file defamation case if someone says insulting statements
- Building permit number typing error in sale deed what impact
- Husband filed for divorce I do not want divorce what can I do