queshereditary land resold to another party illegally

My hereditary lands were left unattended by my father and so the revenue records were illegally altered. Consequently these illegal intruders using these revenue records created documentation in the registeration department. The total extent sums upto 100 acres. Due to my financial crisis I took up only 5 acres of the total extent and probed into it, and found that the party who sold to us, again sold to another party. I filed a complaint and filed an FIR. But now he has gone to civil suit and claimed that since the case is in legal court, the police cannot enquire him. Kindly advice me in this regard.

  • ansWhen were the revenue records altered? You followed an erroneous approach in filing the FIR. You should have moved to court and filed a case for cancellation of revenue documents and possession of land having regard to the fact that your ownership was usurped by forging the revenue records. FIR will not fetch you the land back. Without any further delay file a case for cancellation of revenue documents made by them in their favor.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

I live in a house which was initially rented by my grandfather. My father and…
Main sikh family se samband rakhta hoon .kya india law ke mutabik marriage ke baad…
My mother transfer a immovable property through gift deed in blood relation. please conform the…
I have one residential plot  circle purchased in 2008 and registered. It is BRDA approved.…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly