quesGreen tribunal is giving notice for house next to reservoir

we are living in a house constructed 29 years back. and there was no such encroachment thing. we properly bought the land n then got our house constructed. but since these two years we were recieving these notices frm green tribunal that some part of our house n fencing comes under the ambit of reservoir. actually jst forgot to mention.. my house is just beside reservior. we applied for stay frm jabalpur high court. but nothing seems to do.. anything as the case is related to green tribunal. what can be done here?

  • Planning to Divorce? Marriage Counselling can help

    Consult Now
    • ans

      We suggest you to go and check in the registrar office the ownership.

      If that land falls within green reservoir then we will have to examine all documents including case filed in Jabalpur high court and accordingly we can provide legal solution

    • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

      Know More
    • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
    Consult best Property lawyers in India

    Similar questions

    Dear sir I purchased plat for power of attorney but power attorney date 20april 2011…
    WE are four brothers(HINDU) and a sister case was filed in court for partition of…
    I filed a Writ Petition Against Kolkata Metropoliton Authority & State of West Bengal in…
    Dear All, During the pendency of the suit, sale deed has been executed in violation…

    Property Lawyers in India

    Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

      Supreme Court of India
     Experience: 16 years

    Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

      Shree Ram Nagar
     Experience: 11 years

    Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

      Lajpat Nagar 4
     Experience: 24 years

    Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

      Connaught Place
     Experience: 20 years

    View all >>

    Quick Consult

    Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

    Ask a Free Question

    Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

    Find a Lawyer

    Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

    Get Fee Estimate

    Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly