Green tribunal is giving notice for house next to reservoir
we are living in a house constructed 29 years back. and there was no such encroachment thing. we properly bought the land n then got our house constructed. but since these two years we were recieving these notices frm green tribunal that some part of our house n fencing comes under the ambit of reservoir. actually jst forgot to mention.. my house is just beside reservior. we applied for stay frm jabalpur high court. but nothing seems to do.. anything as the case is related to green tribunal. what can be done here?
We suggest you to go and check in the registrar office the ownership.
If that land falls within green reservoir then we will have to examine all documents including case filed in Jabalpur high court and accordingly we can provide legal solution
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to obtain information regarding selection criteria for gov job
- Is arya samaj marriage valid if court marriage registration not done
- Property Partition of deceased brother among other brothers
- Poor services through online booking site can take action
- Unsatisfied with my appraisal what action can I take