×

quesGreen tribunal is giving notice for house next to reservoir

we are living in a house constructed 29 years back. and there was no such encroachment thing. we properly bought the land n then got our house constructed. but since these two years we were recieving these notices frm green tribunal that some part of our house n fencing comes under the ambit of reservoir. actually jst forgot to mention.. my house is just beside reservior. we applied for stay frm jabalpur high court. but nothing seems to do.. anything as the case is related to green tribunal. what can be done here?

We suggest you to go and check in the registrar office the ownership.

If that land falls within green reservoir then we will have to examine all documents including case filed in Jabalpur high court and accordingly we can provide legal solution