Gift deed is not cancelled.
I have purchased a property of 3200 sqpt in Pondicherry in 2008, through bank at the time checking in register office etc. all so clear, but now the same property, asking gift deed all ready registered in 2002, but the gift deed condition is there the title owner life time any transfer to him at life time the owner sales to me so now dispute the property what will do kindly give same suggestion?
The query is not clear. from facts stated by you it appears that you have purchased property in 2008 . Property has been transferred in your name and you had obtained bank loan for purchase of property. It appears gift deed has been executed in respect of property in 2002. Rest of query is not clear. If my guess is correct it appears doner has only life interest in property but no right to sell the same. If my reading is correct then sale of property to you would not stand legal scrutiny .
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Mental Torture by my wife that I have illegal Affair
- Company not giving full and final settlement. How can i claim it?
- Affidavit required for apostille. Will home ministry put its stamp?
- Father died w/o Will. Can mother sell property w/o asking legal heirs?
- How can i file a complaint against my advocate who is threatening me