quesGift deed is not cancelled.

I have purchased a property of 3200 sqpt in Pondicherry in 2008, through bank at the time checking in register office etc. all so clear, but now the same property, asking gift deed all ready registered in 2002, but the gift deed condition is there the title owner life time any transfer to him at life time the owner sales to me so now dispute the property what will do kindly give same suggestion?

• ansThe query is not clear. from facts stated by you it appears that you have purchased property in 2008 . Property has been transferred in your name and you had obtained bank loan for purchase of property. It appears gift deed has been executed in respect of property in 2002. Rest of query is not clear. If my guess is correct it appears doner has only life interest in property but no right to sell the same. If my reading is correct then sale of property to you would not stand legal scrutiny .