quesGift deed is not cancelled.

I have purchased a property of 3200 sqpt in Pondicherry in 2008, through bank at the time checking in register office etc. all so clear, but now the same property, asking gift deed all ready registered in 2002, but the gift deed condition is there the title owner life time any transfer to him at life time the owner sales to me so now dispute the property what will do kindly give same suggestion?

  • ansThe query is not clear. from facts stated by you it appears that you have purchased property in 2008 . Property has been transferred in your name and you had obtained bank loan for purchase of property. It appears gift deed has been executed in respect of property in 2002. Rest of query is not clear. If my guess is correct it appears doner has only life interest in property but no right to sell the same. If my reading is correct then sale of property to you would not stand legal scrutiny .

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

Hamare Bhai bahno ko agriculture land main hissa nahi de rahe hai ye land u…
I am planning to buy a flat from legal heir with legal heir certificate .…
Dear Sir I want to buy a resale flat which is more than 5 years…
Please let me know about the property rights of a woman in WB whose father…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Vipin Kumar Malhotra

  Saket Court Complex
 Experience: 18 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly