quesfraudulently sold the property

My dad's cousin purchased a plot from main owner in 1987 on General Power of attorney (gpa) which is irrevocable mentioned in papers with consideration after that my mother purchased that plot on gpa in 2006 with consideration in 2009 the son's of main owner sell the same plot to someone by sell deed by showing his name in mutation.. solution to this problem.

• ansYou should engage a local lawyer. File a suit for challenging sale deed, consent terms can be filed wherein defendants admit that property was sold to you in 1987.

If it is agreed that subsequent sale deed made by owner is fraudulent and that they have no objection then the said sale deed can be set aside .