fraudulently sold the property
My dad's cousin purchased a plot from main owner in 1987 on General Power of attorney (gpa) which is irrevocable mentioned in papers with consideration after that my mother purchased that plot on gpa in 2006 with consideration in 2009 the son's of main owner sell the same plot to someone by sell deed by showing his name in mutation.. solution to this problem.
You should engage a local lawyer. File a suit for challenging sale deed, consent terms can be filed wherein defendants admit that property was sold to you in 1987.
If it is agreed that subsequent sale deed made by owner is fraudulent and that they have no objection then the said sale deed can be set aside .
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- If tenant leaves a premises before 11 months what is the procedure
- husband collected fake evidence and filed for divorce on that basis
- Want to sell my house how can I evict the tenant
- Can I file for maintenance along with divorce petition?
- Cancellation money received by builder but cheque bounced