forced to vacant house- false will
I am the eldest son of my expired father, My mother & young brother still alive. Father was expired in the year 2006 at that time he was 74 years. Prior to death of father he had prolong illness. My younger brother instigated father to will the entire residential property in his name. The will was made in the year 2003. The will not yet been registered nor any executor have been nominated. From last month my brother ordered me to vacate the rooms. I and my mother, wife residing a portion of building since 15 years. At the time of construction of building, I had made monetary & physical contribution. Please advice me what legal procedure to be follow the get my share of residential building ?
A will is treated as valid only when probate is taken from the Court & in your case no probate of the said will has been taken by your brother, Contest the probate application when it is filed by your brother citing appropriate reasons.
and in the meantime you should file a partition suit for the said property of your father.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Paid part consideration for land now owner sold land to third party
- Can I deny DNA test of my daughter if asked by my husband ?
- Agricultural Land while purchasing the same in rajasthan
- Can I file a case against a broker on the basis of credit note
- Uncle promised to transfer land in my name now denying what can I do