Father suffering from mental problem. Who will be entitled to property
My father is retire from govt. job & purchase a property ( House) in Dist- Sharanpur & we are two brother & one sister. All children is married . My mother is also retire to Govt job & she lives with me. My younger brother has been stable the business in another city & last month my father leave us & leave with him. I feel that he will do the registry at the name of my younger brother. My father has something mantle problem. Now please suggest us that who will be entitle of this property.
If the property was self acquired and if your parents have given the property to your brother by way of WILL, then you can challenge the Will under Section 61 of Indian Succession Act states that a Will, or any part of Will made, which has been caused by fraud or coercion, basically not by free will, will be void and the Will would be set aside.
Further in your query you mentioned that your Father has a Mental Problem. So, If he will makes a WILL, you can again challenge the Will on the ground that Will was not made in stable condition.
Further if your father purchases the house in your brother's name then you cannot challenge the sale , because it is your father 's money self acquired and he can give the money to anyone.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Procedure to file for third party claim in an accident
- Validity of Agreement with tenant for 11 months in court
- Lady came running to my bike no fault and died what consequences
- Procedure to change the name of a 3 year old child
- Uncle took land by fraud now asking to compromise what should we do