Equal Right-Agricultural Property.
My mother has purchased a agricultural land of 15 acres in 2000.We are three children two sisters and one brother.Can my mom gift the property to my brother without our consent and if she does can we challenge it in court and what are the other legal options available?
If your mother has purchased the property out of her self earned funds, she can definitely gift same to any person, during her life time.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How can I get share in my brother's property ?
- Blocked Common Passage and obtained ex parte interim injunction.
- Husband has filed for divorce and i don't want divorce. Want alimony.
- My girlfriend is threatening me. what legal action can I take ?
- What is the procedure for court marriage and documents required?