quesDue to state elections financial inst. delayed the amt.

I have booked a 2bhk flat from the share holder. Cost of the property was 165000/- .i have paid 250000 to the flat owner and rest of the amount was financed through lichfl. Lichfl was issued the amount but due to 2014 election and strike at registrar office registration of the flat was delayed and amount is not paid to the owner, know the flat owner is demanding the interest amount from when the amount is released from LICHFL. my interest of the loan is deducted for my account regularly from jan-14.

  • ansThe owner is in his right to claim interest on the unpaid amount if there is a provision of collecting interest in the agreement entered in to by and between you two. You can write to him a legal letter calling upon him not to charge the said interest since the you are not responsible for the said delay in making payment.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

If a land was owned by four persons,if three persons were not intrested in land…

Presently my land has been marked as an FTL land and FTL pillars have been…
Sir I want to purchase a 2 bhk flat in Kolkata.I am a defense personal…
10 saal pahale bond pepar pe likhake jamin kharid li hai .per registry nahi ki…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly